Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Angels On Assignment by Richard Roberts.

There are some folk who believe in angels, and some folk who think that angels don't exist. Well, I would like to settle the discussion at this time : angels are real. Whether we accept it not is fully immaterial. Hebrews 1:13,14 asserts, But to which of the angels claimed he at any point, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be successors of salvation?

This is good news! Not only do angels exist, but they're here to minister for us. There's angelic power available to help and me!
He was in his room recovering when suddenly an angel walked in. He was 8 or nine feet tall and he spoke to me announcing, 'Dispatch me. Now I haven't seen an angel with my physical eyes, but I have felt them. There have been times when I have dispatched angels to help me according to the word of god, and times when I have felt angel's wings around me, safeguarding me. Psalm 34:7 NKJV asserts, The angel of the Lord encamps all around people who fear Him, and delivers them. Angels are real and they're standing by, waiting for you to dispatch them according to God's Word.

About Richard Roberts
He and his other half, Lindsay Roberts, host a nationally syndicated television program, the spot for Miracles : Your Hour of Healing-a one-hour, interactive daily broadcast that reaches out to millions. On this unique healing program, Richard ministers in the power of the Holy Spirit, praying for those who are sick or wounding in some area of their lives, and regularly giving specific words of information about how God is touching folks with His healing power. The location for Miracles has received more than 117,000 telephone calls to date from spectators who have reported miracles and answers to prayer.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment